Heath ' s 110 g oceanic RR.

add a bta?

  • your crazy heath dont do it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • your crazy heath but do it

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • your crazy heath if you dont

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .
More pictures IMG_1089.JPG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1117.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 228
  • IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    927.9 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1093.JPG
    IMG_1093.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 251
  • IMG_1090.JPG
    IMG_1090.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_1107.JPG
    IMG_1107.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 233
Today's a sad day but I've decided to break my tank down. Had a break up and I'll be moving into a smaller place. Life's crappy for the moment. I'll recover. Selling every thing and maybe buying a cube when I feel like it.
 
I'm not worried about the tank! At all. Another one will happen and I'll go big!
 
Waiting on a quote from miracles now. I may just try my hand at building this one. Acrylic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new