Heath ' s 110 g oceanic RR.

add a bta?

  • your crazy heath dont do it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • your crazy heath but do it

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • your crazy heath if you dont

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .
Yup that's what I'm reading guys sounds like solid advice! Oh yah my stick is doubtfully icefire but probably a wild aussie echinata but it's cool anyways for 20 bucks!
 
Wyoming white clowns? Or fancies? Idk. Frost bites? The lfs has Wyoming ' s on sale for 30 each. I want a pair of clowns. Can't decide on what ones.
 
So I've done my own testing enough I feel comfortable with the numbers I'm getting.
 
Everything has been a bit high. I think with all the new sand \ rock might hold alot of stuff. Idk. Just gonna test every 3 days here and see how it goes. I wanna start the triton method!
 
So I turned off all my pumps tonight to get some pictures. Kinda noticed my pod population is pretty good! There's a few in the picture and a ton in the video. The boss was kinda freaked out lol.

Pods: http://youtu.be/piNlNiMJzeM
 

Attachments

  • 1413519071061.jpg
    1413519071061.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 215
No just the new tank film. Diatoms or whatever it is. My purple coralline hasn't really started on the back wall yet. It's a black acrylic insert in my tank with duel overflows in the corners.
 
Reef pets order!
 

Attachments

  • 1413918136056.jpg
    1413918136056.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 1413918148786.jpg
    1413918148786.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 205
  • 1413918162458.jpg
    1413918162458.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 190
  • 1413918177434.jpg
    1413918177434.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 208
  • 1413918193999.jpg
    1413918193999.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 223
And
 

Attachments

  • 1413918219334.jpg
    1413918219334.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 1413918232924.jpg
    1413918232924.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 187
Lol jk. I'm getting a sweet piece of red planet soon also. Than I'll be saving I really want a nice pack from battle corals. Acro's. After that idk. I need to start looking at some caps. More Z's n P's and acans.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new