Heavenly aquarium

everything abut your tank and this build is amazing.
Keep up the awesome job
GIF by Jay Sprogell
 
I drove home. My idea will come true. I wanted to see if there would be a war between Hulk and Bubblegum. They connected without reaction at the points of contact. This bouquet also included red, green anacropores and Acra Rainbow. As a result, this whole company is only afraid of Rainbow and the place of touch dies off. The result is such that I will bind the Hulk, Bubblegum, Anacropora red and green into one bush
20220826_113628-01.jpeg
 
Love following this beautiful reef!
 
I will change the lighting. Ordered three Atlantik iCon Compact.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new