Heavy breathing clown fish

gabe962

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
today I noticed my clown fish laying on the ground breathing very heavily. He’s swimming here and there but not much. Does anyone know what could be causing this?
 
Lots of potential causes - low oxygen, flukes, other parasites, disease. For us to help you best, please post a 20+ second clear video of the clown under bright white light.
 
today I noticed my clown fish laying on the ground breathing very heavily. He’s swimming here and there but not much. Does anyone know what could be causing this?
For best and accurate assessment, please post a video under white light intensity of at least 25 seconds
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new