Heavy metal surf rock! Give it a try!

SeymourDuncan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
70
Location
Corn, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I was watching pulp fiction the other day, well i love the soundtrack so I decided I'd learn one of the songs. I'm more heavy metal than anything with my style, so I figured id put my own twist to it!! :D

I covered 3 very popular surf rock instrumental songs, from the 50s-60s. Give them a listen! Even if you hate surf rock you may love this.

Don't worry, its not death metal or that new weird stuff that hot topic calls metal. Its pure rock and roll madness.
http://m.soundcloud.com/wtfalken/surf-instrumetals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new