Heelllllppppp!

j_wilson_reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Messages
49
Reaction score
58
Location
Raleigh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
Woke up this morning and noticed my Stag laying on top of a chalice. Guess my glue wasnt fully cured after moving last night.

Anyway,
I pulled it off and the chalice did what chalices do and destroyed the flesh of the portion the stag was laying on.

What Can I do? Leave it alone? Start fragging?
Ughh
stag1.jpg
 
good catch early, and as above, if all else is well, you should get some regrowth on some but not all of the affected coral -
 
good catch early, and as above, if all else is well, you should get some regrowth on some but not all of the affected coral -
good color and growth by the way, system seems solid
 
I see you are in Raleigh - do you know Grace at the Reef Farm?
 
I agree, I think it will be fine.
If it was me, I would leave it alone for a while and just let it recover.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new