Helifeichi firefish tank mates

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wildreefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wildreefs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
905
Reaction score
405
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

what fish can these fish go with? I have a 180, with big angels, tangs wrasses. No triggers, puffers or lion fish.

tank is pretty busy, not necessarily aggressive, but not a vacant lagoon either .

thanks
 
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you saying you are adding the firefish to your 180 with the angels, tangs, and wrasses and you want to know what else will work with the firefish? or are you asking something else?
 
I have a pair of helfrichi firefish in a 100gal with a lemonpeel Angel, kole tang, yellow tang, juvenile blue hippo, three bimac anthias, a pintail fairy wrasse and a rhomboid wrasse. And the firefish do just fine. No one messes with them.

Hope that helps!
 
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you saying you are adding the firefish to your 180 with the angels, tangs, and wrasses and you want to know what else will work with the firefish? or are you asking something else?
Sorry for the confusion. I have a 180, with wrasses, angels, tangs. I do not have any fire fish at the moment.

would like to get helifrichi fire fish, not sure they would work with what I already have.
 
peaceful fish like fire fish should be added first. they might get beat up by existing fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new