Hellfire Frags

Dickeybrazil

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
149
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Anyone order recently? I placed an order and they stopped communicating with me. They have not updated their shipping calendar either.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new