Hello again R2R!

Mits

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name's Dan, I go by Mits here. I originally signed up 10 years ago and unfortunately forgot about it until recently. I decided to come in here after staying in my local club forum for a few years because I want a bigger community to interact with. I've had tanks since around 2006 and currently I'm running a 29 gallon nano while building a fish room/office.

Build thread for that is here: https://www.reef2reef.com/posts/5726529/

It's going to be a large (7 or 8 feet long) in-wall peninsula style tank that I can enjoy from either the office side or the living room/home theater side. I also plan on having other tanks in the room for frags, possible fish breeding, or anything else that comes to mind.

A little about me personally: I live in Indianapolis, IN and work as a District Services Manager for Geek Squad after installing home theater equipment for them for 12 years. I'm married with 3 kids, attempt to build stuff as a 2nd hobby and also play sax. This time I'll keep up with R2R and not go another 10 years before jumping back over.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well saying welcome doesn't quite seem appropriate so I will say thanks for introducing yourself...finally...lol. Looking forward to following your build thread on this one.

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190219_094214.gif

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 117 78.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 20 13.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back