Hello All From Northwest Indiana

regionreef219

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I live in the Vale of Northwest Indiana, hopefully I can find some other local reefers to hopefully get frags and anything else. I know of Petco, The Ark, and Pet haven as places for SW reef stuff so if there is another hidden gem local let me know.

I have had FW fish in the past for about 10 years. Stopped when I went to college and now I finally pulled the trigger on setting up a reef tank. My premier freshwater tank was a 30 gallon that I had a mated pair of angelfish that would lay eggs regularly (always eaten by a blue lobster until he decided he wanted to live outside the tank) and a 55 gallon discus tank. It was really cool watching the behaviors of the angelfish as they would do their breeding stuff.

I just started a build thread for my 29 gallon with 10 gallon sump. I have gathered lots on info here over past 3 months and for the past month I have been buying and getting my tank together. I do have a build thread I am going to keep updated as I move along the hobby.

Thanks for reading.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back