Hello All From Northwest Indiana

Screwgunner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you get a weekend off go to mideval times in ill. Before you go go north on the road mideval times is on and check out petland. More fish than you can shake a stick at. Portage michigan mvp pets covid has nocked down there fish supplies but they have nice corals. Hammers birdsnests well a good amount. Good prices. Petco in mishawaka. And Elkhart. Have saltwater fish and corals but I would quarantine anything from there.

Screwgunner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you get a weekend off go to mideval times in ill. Before you go go north on the road mideval times is on and check out petland. More fish than you can shake a stick at. Portage michigan mvp pets covid has nocked down there fish supplies but they have nice corals. Hammers birdsnests well a good amount. Good prices. Petco in mishawaka. And Elkhart. Have saltwater fish and corals but I would quarantine anything from there.
Welcome to reef 2 reef. Corona has shut down alot of stores around here.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I live in the Vale of Northwest Indiana, hopefully I can find some other local reefers to hopefully get frags and anything else. I know of Petco, The Ark, and Pet haven as places for SW reef stuff so if there is another hidden gem local let me know.

I have had FW fish in the past for about 10 years. Stopped when I went to college and now I finally pulled the trigger on setting up a reef tank. My premier freshwater tank was a 30 gallon that I had a mated pair of angelfish that would lay eggs regularly (always eaten by a blue lobster until he decided he wanted to live outside the tank) and a 55 gallon discus tank. It was really cool watching the behaviors of the angelfish as they would do their breeding stuff.

I just started a build thread for my 29 gallon with 10 gallon sump. I have gathered lots on info here over past 3 months and for the past month I have been buying and getting my tank together. I do have a build thread I am going to keep updated as I move along the hobby.

Thanks for reading.
Welcome!

Glad you joined

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome38.jpg

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I live in the Vale of Northwest Indiana, hopefully I can find some other local reefers to hopefully get frags and anything else. I know of Petco, The Ark, and Pet haven as places for SW reef stuff so if there is another hidden gem local let me know.

I have had FW fish in the past for about 10 years. Stopped when I went to college and now I finally pulled the trigger on setting up a reef tank. My premier freshwater tank was a 30 gallon that I had a mated pair of angelfish that would lay eggs regularly (always eaten by a blue lobster until he decided he wanted to live outside the tank) and a 55 gallon discus tank. It was really cool watching the behaviors of the angelfish as they would do their breeding stuff.

I just started a build thread for my 29 gallon with 10 gallon sump. I have gathered lots on info here over past 3 months and for the past month I have been buying and getting my tank together. I do have a build thread I am going to keep updated as I move along the hobby.

Thanks for reading.
Welcome!!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back