Hello All From Northwest Indiana

If you get a weekend off go to mideval times in ill. Before you go go north on the road mideval times is on and check out petland. More fish than you can shake a stick at. Portage michigan mvp pets covid has nocked down there fish supplies but they have nice corals. Hammers birdsnests well a good amount. Good prices. Petco in mishawaka. And Elkhart. Have saltwater fish and corals but I would quarantine anything from there.
 
If you get a weekend off go to mideval times in ill. Before you go go north on the road mideval times is on and check out petland. More fish than you can shake a stick at. Portage michigan mvp pets covid has nocked down there fish supplies but they have nice corals. Hammers birdsnests well a good amount. Good prices. Petco in mishawaka. And Elkhart. Have saltwater fish and corals but I would quarantine anything from there.
Welcome to reef 2 reef. Corona has shut down alot of stores around here.
 
Hello,

I live in the Vale of Northwest Indiana, hopefully I can find some other local reefers to hopefully get frags and anything else. I know of Petco, The Ark, and Pet haven as places for SW reef stuff so if there is another hidden gem local let me know.

I have had FW fish in the past for about 10 years. Stopped when I went to college and now I finally pulled the trigger on setting up a reef tank. My premier freshwater tank was a 30 gallon that I had a mated pair of angelfish that would lay eggs regularly (always eaten by a blue lobster until he decided he wanted to live outside the tank) and a 55 gallon discus tank. It was really cool watching the behaviors of the angelfish as they would do their breeding stuff.

I just started a build thread for my 29 gallon with 10 gallon sump. I have gathered lots on info here over past 3 months and for the past month I have been buying and getting my tank together. I do have a build thread I am going to keep updated as I move along the hobby.

Thanks for reading.
Welcome!

Glad you joined
 
welcome38.jpg
 
Hello,

I live in the Vale of Northwest Indiana, hopefully I can find some other local reefers to hopefully get frags and anything else. I know of Petco, The Ark, and Pet haven as places for SW reef stuff so if there is another hidden gem local let me know.

I have had FW fish in the past for about 10 years. Stopped when I went to college and now I finally pulled the trigger on setting up a reef tank. My premier freshwater tank was a 30 gallon that I had a mated pair of angelfish that would lay eggs regularly (always eaten by a blue lobster until he decided he wanted to live outside the tank) and a 55 gallon discus tank. It was really cool watching the behaviors of the angelfish as they would do their breeding stuff.

I just started a build thread for my 29 gallon with 10 gallon sump. I have gathered lots on info here over past 3 months and for the past month I have been buying and getting my tank together. I do have a build thread I am going to keep updated as I move along the hobby.

Thanks for reading.
Welcome!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new