Hello all! New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Messages
8,365
Reaction score
25,182
Location
Hong Kong
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I’m new here. Originally from Hawaii - where I learned my love of reef and saltwater creatures. Living in Hong Kong now and couldn’t help but not get a reef tank because the ocean waters in Hong Kong are mostly boring. We have a street here which is lined with fresh and saltwater supplies and such. Great variety of fish and corals. Had my setup for quite awhile, quite knowledgeable and hope I can lend a hand whenever possible. I’ve been reading forums here for a long time and some of you have helped me out while building my tank and troubleshooting.
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R and posting Scott!!:)

Do you have a picture of your current system?
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R and posting Scott!!:)

Do you have a picture of your current system?

Here it is. Still a baby in the making. I have lots of baby frags. Wanted to start small and watch it all grow.

D22FFEF3-8F92-49E5-97C0-BE8C5A043AB7.jpeg
 
Here it is. Still a baby in the making. I have lots of baby frags. Wanted to start small and watch it all grow.

D22FFEF3-8F92-49E5-97C0-BE8C5A043AB7.jpeg
Very nice, nothing wrong with starting small:)
 
Very nice, nothing wrong with starting small:)
I’m an expat American living in Hong Kong. We have tiny apartments here. Would love a 150 gal but that’s not feasible. If
I kick my wife and 2 boys out, I’m sure I can manage a bigger setup
 
I’m an expat American living in Hong Kong. We have tiny apartments here. Would love a 150 gal but that’s not feasible. If
I kick my wife and 2 boys out, I’m sure I can manage a bigger setup
Ah, you will have to wait till the boys are out;):D
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r50.gif
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new