Hello all! New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey all! I’m new here. Originally from Hawaii - where I learned my love of reef and saltwater creatures. Living in Hong Kong now and couldn’t help but not get a reef tank because the ocean waters in Hong Kong are mostly boring. We have a street here which is lined with fresh and saltwater supplies and such. Great variety of fish and corals. Had my setup for quite awhile, quite knowledgeable and hope I can lend a hand whenever possible. I’ve been reading forums here for a long time and some of you have helped me out while building my tank and troubleshooting.
Welcome to R2R, you'll like this site, as much as u like sishi.
 
Welcome

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R! Have you all got toilet paper now? It was an article about Hong Kong which led me to stock up very early before things hit here! The shelves are still empty.
I think they like sushi more than toilet paper. ...just a huntch
 
hey there look what i found Scott:cool:
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new