Hello All the group from Italy!

Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 07012021164128.jpg
 
Hello all, I'm Alessandro from Italy!! ;Woot I'm very happy to be here to increase my knowledge about reef aquariums;)
Hi Alessandro and Welcome!

Glad you joined
 
Hello all, I'm Alessandro from Italy!! ;Woot I'm very happy to be here to increase my knowledge about reef aquariums;)
Nice to meet you Alessandro! Welcome to R2R the unofficial, official reefing knowledge base!
 
Welcome! Increase away. This is a great place to ask questions. A LOT of knowledgeable people hang out here.
 
welcome20.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new