Hello all

Quick picture update on my 72 bf.
Enjoy

20191104_113441.jpg 20191104_113452.jpg
Nice looking tank
IMG_20191112_193408_01.gif
 
Hey again team.
So i now have possession of a 92 gallon corner. With that being said, i need to drill and attach overflow or flows. I've drilled many tanks before. My main concern is size and placement of over flows. Do i go with one overflow or two? I really don't want to have a corner primarily dedicated to a black wall (overflow). Im going to want it more towards the top. If someone is familiar with this type of tank, I'd really appreciate the input. Thanks again group
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new