Hello all!

Jae1977

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Been lurking here for a couple weeks reading up on things getting ready to get my tank going. This is my second time around with a saltwater tank. Had another 55 gallon several years ago, fish only. Several of the fish had been in the tank for years. Came home after a night out of town to all the fish dead and the water about 95 degrees! Lost interest in it for awhile after that. Needless to say this time around I’ll have a backup thermostat on the heater to prevent that.

I have another 55 since I still had the stand and canopy from the last tank. I would like to add some corals this time around.

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Been lurking here for a couple weeks reading up on things getting ready to get my tank going. This is my second time around with a saltwater tank. Had another 55 gallon several years ago, fish only. Several of the fish had been in the tank for years. Came home after a night out of town to all the fish dead and the water about 95 degrees! Lost interest in it for awhile after that. Needless to say this time around I’ll have a backup thermostat on the heater to prevent that.

I have another 55 since I still had the stand and canopy from the last tank. I would like to add some corals this time around.
#Welcome to R2R!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! So sorry to hear about your last tank. Luckily over the last couple years major advancements have been made in added redundancy in the event of equipment failure :) please feel free to share pictures of your setup with us, we love pictures ;)
Thanks for signing up :) #WelcometoR2R

3mt5io1pcxhc.gif

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back