Hello all

blfuller123

375 Mixed Reef
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
138
Reaction score
195
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im new here, been on the other forums for a few years, just found this one and decided to check it out. I've been in the hobby for almost 20 years, my current tank is a 270 gallon mixed reef. Ill post some pictures when I get a chance.

Brett
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!! Bring on the pictures!
 
Welcome to R2R so glad you're here!
 
Welcome to R2R..

I call this home now even though I still go to other sites.

Yes I am cheating a little... :smile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new