OP
OP
Soggydrysuit

Soggydrysuit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And here is the sumped Fluval venezia. Build thread starter if anyone is interested?
WP_20190921_14_34_07_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
Soggydrysuit

Soggydrysuit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally added some fish to the Juwel tank, two very small tank bred clowns (wild coloured, I don't really like the selectively bred lines) and a small coral beauty which was the punchiest fish in the shop...

OP
OP
Soggydrysuit

Soggydrysuit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That tank, which was my display tank is now under observational quarantine for 90 days, I'm maturing the larger sumped system as it goes. I transferred a large chunk of LR with the only big aptasia on it to the latter corner tank away from the clowns. I planned these two tanks as FOWLR systems with as near to identical water chemistry as I can, so there is always either water to use immediately or a QT. Fed a small quantity of garlic enhanced brine shrimp and even the coral beauty was eating that, although no real nutritional value. There are sponges and some algae growing in the smaller system for it to nibble on. See what happens...!

OP
OP
Soggydrysuit

Soggydrysuit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because the other fish I most want to keep apart from the coral beauty is a sunburst butterfly, Chaetodon kleinii and I thought I'd keep that aptasia in case the butterfly needed tempting. A bit unorthodox but the pests are never there when you could do with some and exploding everywhere when you do not!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back