Hello All

Just wanted to say hello. My name is Jake Gibson. Im from Indiana. Ive always been interested in trying a salt water tank for the last 10 years or so. This Christmas i finally got my chance. I found a 75 gallon tank and stand for sale for a really good price. So far ive only got about 20 pounds of dry rock inside. Nothing is set up yet. Waiting to get some more rock and sand before going farther. I look forward to meeting people here and gaining information on this new but exciting hobby. Thanks
Yo jake glad u pulled trigger I did same more or less and getting it really clean is how far I got lol. Welcome aboard r2r maybe we’ll just learn as we go like to see a pic of ur tank

54746D43-A745-4FFE-B303-F54A26EE7C3E.jpeg
 
We’re glad you joined us and we welcome you to the R2R community !!
 
Jake, welcome to R2R! We are excited right along with you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new