Hello All

magaly2324

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
52
Location
Houston, TX.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
So after about 10 years of not being in the hobby...I’m back. I’ve started off with a 25 gallon rimless and I added a little HOB fuge. I’m about 4 weeks into the cycle but after keeping up with my parameters, I added a little green chromosome (like the shimmer). I love all the knowledge and advise you guys offer. Hope to have a successful build with yalls guidance. Here are a few pics. I know they’re really blue (my iPhone sucks) and I was messing with the rock so a bit cloudy too.


9158302B-74D9-471D-972F-BA6F69DAF1CD.png
36CE99AB-7861-4FD1-A84B-44E6E5AD129C.png
4FC56518-7DEE-4687-9653-24A3A9D0E7D4.png
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new