Hello all!

Anthrax15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2011
Messages
366
Reaction score
164
Location
Mesa, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody! I was in the hobby a few years ago and am happy to report the addiction is pulling me right back in! My last tank was a 60g cube mixed reef but unfortunately, it never took off. It had potential but other priorities took over. Regardless, I'll be doing everything "right" this time around (piecing everything together, not rushing and settling for less than, etc.) and setting up a Waterbox FRAG 85.3. I will definitely be making a tank thread so keep an eye out!

13682090244_db0f78c27f_o-2.jpg
 
Hey everybody! I was in the hobby a few years ago and am happy to report the addiction is pulling me right back in! My last tank was a 60g cube mixed reef but unfortunately, it never took off. It had potential but other priorities took over. Regardless, I'll be doing everything "right" this time around (piecing everything together, not rushing and settling for less than, etc.) and setting up a Waterbox FRAG 85.3. I will definitely be making a tank thread so keep an eye out!

13682090244_db0f78c27f_o-2.jpg
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new