Hello All

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
welcome62.jpg
 
Hello, everyone! I a DaFeesh and my profile pic is my dog wearing a headlamp. Don't ask... anyway, I'm new to saltwater aquariums. I've had freshwater tanks for most of my life, from bettas to angelfish, but I've decided to enter saltwater. I have a 29 gallon tank and I'm going for a fish and invert tank without coral for now. I'll start cycling in about a week, and I plan to have a clownfish, a royal gramma, a Chromis, a cleaner shrimp, snails, a watchman goby, and a lawnmower blenny. I posted once before and this is my official meet and great thread. If you have any advice, please tell me, I'm quite willing to receive it!
Welcome to R2R and reefing.
 
Welcome to our group.

The best advice you will ever get on this forum is.... don’t point out something and then in the same sentence say don’t ask. ;Woot The headlight on the dog, now I have to know. Is it some sort of ScoobyDo thing?:)

Were glad you joined and shared.

1587854331332.gif
 
Welcome to our group.

The best advice you will ever get on this forum is.... don’t point out something and then in the same sentence say don’t ask. ;Woot The headlight on the dog, now I have to know. Is it some sort of ScoobyDo thing?:)

Were glad you joined and shared.

1587854331332.gif
Sorry to reply so late! That's my dog and I was just sitting around one day, bored, so I strapped a headlamp to him and took a picture. I call it "The Cyborg Doggo"
 
Welcome to the REEF!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new