Hello All

DaFeesh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, everyone! I a DaFeesh and my profile pic is my dog wearing a headlamp. Don't ask... anyway, I'm new to saltwater aquariums. I've had freshwater tanks for most of my life, from bettas to angelfish, but I've decided to enter saltwater. I have a 29 gallon tank and I'm going for a fish and invert tank without coral for now. I'll start cycling in about a week, and I plan to have a clownfish, a royal gramma, a Chromis, a cleaner shrimp, snails, a watchman goby, and a lawnmower blenny. I posted once before and this is my official meet and great thread. If you have any advice, please tell me, I'm quite willing to receive it!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new