Hello all

MooreReefing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been in the hobby for just over three years now and have kept both fresh and saltwater tanks. I’ve loved the tanks of softies and lps I’ve kept in the past but my main focus has been freshwater until about a year and a half ago. I noticed that I just didn’t have the enjoyment with my larger freshwater systems as I did with my smaller reef tanks. Coming from my S/O just wanting a betta all the way to keeping discus, I realized that the next natural step for me would be making the full switch to saltwater. So after a year and a half of research and lurking on this forum, I decided to pull the trigger and have a full custom setup arriving in the next few weeks. So hello to you all and I’m excited to share my journey with you!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been in the hobby for just over three years now and have kept both fresh and saltwater tanks. I’ve loved the tanks of softies and lps I’ve kept in the past but my main focus has been freshwater until about a year and a half ago. I noticed that I just didn’t have the enjoyment with my larger freshwater systems as I did with my smaller reef tanks. Coming from my S/O just wanting a betta all the way to keeping discus, I realized that the next natural step for me would be making the full switch to saltwater. So after a year and a half of research and lurking on this forum, I decided to pull the trigger and have a full custom setup arriving in the next few weeks. So hello to you all and I’m excited to share my journey with you!
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Back