0   0   0
Curved Orange transperant R2R 10-18-22.png

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to modern reef ranks, mainly to enjoy with my 4 year old grandson. Had a 75 gal tank about 25 years ago. I started my tank on 4 October 22. It is an Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion 25 gal lagoon AIO. I have added a Kessil 360AX Tuna BlueLED light, a Tunze 1355 ATO. Started with live sand, and 50/50 live/dry rock. Looking forward to participating in Reef to Reef.

Welcome and welcome back! Glad you joined. This is such a great family hobby and I'm thrilled you are sharing it with your grandson to bring along our next generation! Seems like you've already discovered lights have improved dramatically in the past 25 years, but my other shocker had been pods being considered beneficial - I'm now in the "I Love Pod" club too ... but only those few in the aquarium trade as I remember how bad wild pod species could be back then.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Norfolk:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am new to modern reef ranks, mainly to enjoy with my 4 year old grandson. Had a 75 gal tank about 25 years ago. I started my tank on 4 October 22. It is an Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion 25 gal lagoon AIO. I have added a Kessil 360AX Tuna BlueLED light, a Tunze 1355 ATO. Started with live sand, and 50/50 live/dry rock. Looking forward to participating in Reef to Reef.
Welcome to Reef2Reef and welcome back to reef keeping! Glad you've joined us. A lot has changed but it sounds like you're figuring it out!

Back