Hello and thanks

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum and the saltwater hobby. Was big into freshwater stuff and life got in the way. I was totally tankless for about 10 years. About a year ago my wife talked me into setting up a FW tank. Well that quickly led to 4. 35gal- 125gallon. Then she found someone online with a 24 gallon aio saltwater aquarium with a few clowns/damsels and some soft corals. That move went smoothly with no issues. Then we found a 150gal reef tank, complete setup. Apex with all the bells and whistles. Wish I would have done some research on here first. Needless to say that move didn’t go as well. Total crash. Salvaged a few things. Finally getting it back up to speed and it’s going to be a FOWLR tank. I wanted to thank everyone for all the useful info. Been lurking here for a while and figured I’d post an intro before I asked any questions.
Welcome! (and, welcome back to fish after your break) You have come to a great forum.

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum and the saltwater hobby. Was big into freshwater stuff and life got in the way. I was totally tankless for about 10 years. About a year ago my wife talked me into setting up a FW tank. Well that quickly led to 4. 35gal- 125gallon. Then she found someone online with a 24 gallon aio saltwater aquarium with a few clowns/damsels and some soft corals. That move went smoothly with no issues. Then we found a 150gal reef tank, complete setup. Apex with all the bells and whistles. Wish I would have done some research on here first. Needless to say that move didn’t go as well. Total crash. Salvaged a few things. Finally getting it back up to speed and it’s going to be a FOWLR tank. I wanted to thank everyone for all the useful info. Been lurking here for a while and figured I’d post an intro before I asked any questions.
Haha welcome to Reef 2 reef!!! Sorry to hear about the second move crashing!! Glad to have someone with some inquiries with us! Love questions especially when I can’t answer them! Let us know if we can help!

Back