Hello Comrades - Longtime NC Reefer

Durhamreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all.

I've been keeping saltwater tanks on and off for the past 35 years, now approaching 20 consecutively. As is true with most of us, I've had varying degrees of success and few total failures along the way. Recently retiring has allowed me to finally begin to properly enjoy this hobby. In the coming months I'll be planning and executing my final build, god willing. The wealth of knowledge here on this forum will most certainly prove to be invaluable! I'm looking forward to sharing the journey.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello to all.

I've been keeping saltwater tanks on and off for the past 35 years, now approaching 20 consecutively. As is true with most of us, I've had varying degrees of success and few total failures along the way. Recently retiring has allowed me to finally begin to properly enjoy this hobby. In the coming months I'll be planning and executing my final build, god willing. The wealth of knowledge here on this forum will most certainly prove to be invaluable! I'm looking forward to sharing the journey.
Tons of knowledgeable people and some great write ups/articles. Welcome! Keep us posted on the final (for now) build! Start a build thread!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all.

Welcome!

Glad you joined site to introduce yourself. Glad you hung in there when the journey got rough, but sounds like you have lots of BBA - Bounce Back Ability. Congrats on retirement!

OP
OP
Durhamreefer

Durhamreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tons of knowledgeable people and some great write ups/articles. Welcome! Keep us posted on the final (for now) build! Start a build thread!
The build thread is on MY *urgent* todo list, unless you ask my wife! Someone needs to start a "Ways to combat the dreaded honeydo list" thread...

Back