Hello Duncan Coral!

JJ Ligs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
282
Reaction score
328
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone just wanted to say Hello I am new on the site. I have two freshwater tanks one that is 50 gallons Loach dominant, a 5 gallon nano With sapphire tuxedo guppies and three 29 gallon cubes that are saltwater Mixed reef tanks, Two at home one is LPS Zoa dominant the other is nem and softie dominant. Then I have one at my work which is a Chicago Park District that is kinda a mixed bag of what I think the kiddos will like. Here is a full shot of my oldest saltwater and some shots of my beautiful encrusting Duncan which makes everyone’s jaw drop. We are new to the salt game less then a year but all our coral started as single polyp heads and became this.

7E867ED7-5546-4634-829F-777C0CEF2C58.jpeg BA5A35CB-3546-4328-8203-A2688DCA4397.jpeg F6AB0CB7-B171-45B3-82EE-41C034894740.jpeg 647671E8-33CD-4E6A-8D48-35D26D5C7C12.jpeg 67277032-8E7C-4AF5-ABAD-C74EEC90A9FB.jpeg B44B1EB4-D807-49D9-A5AF-1DC7906B1D1E.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new