Hello Duncan Coral!

received_244003776723671.gif
Fancy Thanks
 
Awesome looking Duncan! Usually they’re not that neon, I like it! I love those things. They’re mesmerizing to watch sway around and grab stuff out of the water column.
Thank you, It is my favorite in the tank. Anytime you look your eye goes right to it. When I bought a single head for $10 I never thought in less then four months it would have over 20 Heads and be a show piece! When I got it the people at the store told me they had not seen one with that look yet. I guess they were right ‍
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new