Hello everybody

giphy.gif


Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
I’m Mike, New to the R2R community and the hobby. Absolute love every aspect of it, even the tedious water testing some dread lol. Reading through the many helpful forums here made my decision easier as to whether or not I would get into this hobby. Also a few people I follow on YouTube also were a great inspiration to get started. Can’t wait to get to know some of you and be part of the community :D Currently have a Waterbox Cube 10 with a few different corals and 2 clownfish. Looking forward to the day I can up the tank size already:p

89AC71E5-5BF9-4278-8717-21F1271F08F8.jpeg 5D843A46-FF31-44B0-82AE-053C4F0F61C7.jpeg CDE9FE1A-7094-4ED2-9E6A-4F2D65AE755F.jpeg
Welcome to R2R and to reefing mike. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome to reef2reef! I am running the cube 20 so I look forward to seeing what you do with yours.
Oh man I’ve seen the cube 20 with some Nems t
Welcome to reef2reef! I am running the cube 20 so I look forward to seeing what you do with yours.
Oh man I’ve seen the cube 20 with some Nems at my lfs and I love how is set up. I’d love to see what you’ve done with your tank :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new