Hello everyone from Italy

tiziano1958

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
14
Location
pensionato
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I live near Milan. I had a 750-liter marine aquarium from 1981 to 2010. Then the tank full of corals broke and I gave up on it for Bonsai. But in the end I fell back into it and decided to start a new tank that I'm setting up and I hope to start in about ten days.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi everyone, I live near Milan. I had a 750-liter marine aquarium from 1981 to 2010. Then the tank full of corals broke and I gave up on it for Bonsai. But in the end I fell back into it and decided to start a new tank that I'm setting up and I hope to start in about ten days.
Welcome to the forums
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi everyone, I live near Milan. I had a 750-liter marine aquarium from 1981 to 2010. Then the tank full of corals broke and I gave up on it for Bonsai. But in the end I fell back into it and decided to start a new tank that I'm setting up and I hope to start in about ten days.
Welcome! Feel free to share pics of your tank anytime.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new