Hello everyone I wanna to introduce myself my name is Mike. I have been a long time lover of salt water fish tanks and and anything ocean related.

Louiemiller9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I have plenty of time at home during my quarantine here in northern Kentucky I have been getting together my plans for my fish tank that has been in the making in my head for years.

So in the meantime we've redone our kitchen and bathroom and landscaping basically anything the wife wants and I have finally put my foot down and I am getting back in the hobby. Not cool that she gets notifications every time I buy something but I have tried to warn her for a while.

The display tank from Custom Aquariums will have Ultra Clear glass but first i have figure out where the holes will be drilled.

This i do know the display tank will be 48" long 24 wide by 27 tall with a newly built 40 gallon breeder sump in the basement that i just built, pictures below.

20200420_203316.jpg
20200418_191553.jpg
Sorry to ramble so much but I am super excited to get back in the hobby and happy to be a part of this group.
20200420_181132.jpg
20200411_233529.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!! Whenever I Google questions it refers to me to a lot of text here.

Louisville and Nashville are both awesome cities!!
Do you mean my id? If so, it's because I am asking a lot of questions right now with trying to get set up. You will love the blog. Everyone have been so helpful and I am having a lot of fun. There are things that make you laugh on here too!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back