Hello everyone :) Looking for awesome torches

esommers83

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
15
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Live in Southern California and looking for some awesome torches. In search of unique and interesting pieces always. I would also be interested in some radions. I also love anemones. Thanks for reading.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0411.mov
    10.6 MB
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello! Live in Southern California and looking for some awesome torches. In search of unique and interesting pieces always. I would also be interested in some radions. I also love anemones. Thanks for reading.
Contact @Coral Kai on here. He is in so cal to and sells beautiful torch corals.

Welcome to the reef.
 
Welcome, glad you are here! We have a new sponsor here @TheCoralCurator that has some beauties on their website. It would be hard to imagine you couldn’t find what you’re looking for there. Use the discount code Reef2Reef to get your discount.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new