Hello everyone nice to meet you!

Britta Rogan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been reading stuff on reef2reef for a long time,thought it's about time to post something.ive been in the hobby for about 6 years,my new tank is about 3 months old,all in one innovative marine sr80. I have mostly sps and a hammer coral I'm very attached to! Looking forward to this tank,as my last tank was very successful but much to tall for me.the new stand was custom made for me cause I'm super short! Anyway hello! And nice to meet you all
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new