Hello everyone

JHWilliams

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
16
Location
Plant City
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used this site over many years for advise and whatnot. I have been doing fish only tanks for 20+ years off and on mostly because of several moving and kids. I have a simple 75 with HOB filters now in my forever home. I started playing with some simple corals and I’m hooked. I have never been a big fan of the HOB with saltwater but they do work fine with extra water flow. I plan to, in 2026, build a new 120 gal setup with a drilled tank and sump. The big part is the tank will be built into the cabinet to match the others I have built.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome! Great to hear that you're having some success with corals. It is quite addictive, and I know I'm looking forward to your big build coming up!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new