Hello everyone

Gamaphobia

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
37
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm the "new guy"

I currently have a fluval 13.5 with some clowns and zoas, your typical new to the hobby set up.

But in the works is a built in 150 with a sump room. Going for a predator tank. I'll keep you updated on the process and bug the crap out of you guys with questions. This will be my first sump install
IMG_20200216_185115.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here open 24-7

pics required..lol we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new