Hello everyone

Jason04

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
43
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I’m new to the community here yet not new to the reef aquarium hobby. I currently do not have a tank, has to take mine down about 3 years ago and am now planning on starting up again.
 
r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! Glad you're getting some salt back in your veins.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I’m new to the community here yet not new to the reef aquarium hobby. I currently do not have a tank, has to take mine down about 3 years ago and am now planning on starting up again.
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new