Hello Everyone

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard Chris, R2R is a great place. You need an avatar with a big smile for the present your wife gave you. LOL.

THANK YOU for your service. Stick it out for the last 2 man, I had 28.75, active and reserve, retired in 2006 and just got my first retirement check...it was worth the effort and the wait. I know far too many that folded too soon but all had their reasons. PS a little of each check is going towards my one and only build.

OP
OP
InfamousRozay

InfamousRozay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard Chris, R2R is a great place. You need an avatar with a big smile for the present your wife gave you. LOL.

THANK YOU for your service. Stick it out for the last 2 man, I had 28.75, active and reserve, retired in 2006 and just got my first retirement check...it was worth the effort and the wait. I know far too many that folded too soon but all had their reasons. PS a little of each check is going towards my one and only build.

Thanks for your support and your service as well. Yes I have made it to far to quit now, I see the light at the end of the tunnel now

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back