Hello Everyone

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now thats a suprise! Thank you for your service!

Hello and welcome to R2R!
giphy.gif

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Chris.
Your story is a real encouragement for this reefer. I'm going to try talking with my wife again after reading your post. Many years of marriage and my tank is doing ok,

Anyway, that was fun writing and all I really wanted to say was; "Welcome to Reef2Reef! I can't wait to see pictures of the tank up and running with sea life.

giphy.gif

:p

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Chris.
Your story is a real encouragement for this reefer. I'm going to try talking with my wife again after reading your post. Many years of marriage and my tank is doing ok,

Anyway, that was fun writing and all I really wanted to say was; "Welcome to Reef2Reef! I can't wait to see pictures of the tank up and running with sea life.

giphy.gif

:p
ive heard of fishing cats, i wonder if that vid is a onetime thing for that cat, usually they learn quickly

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's happening,

My name is Chris and I have been in and out of the hobby for a few years due to being active duty military, moving, and family health issues. I started my account here to get to know fellow reefers and to also to suck up all knowledge that I can about his hobby. After my wife and I finally closed and moved into our house, I kept bringing up how I missed my old tank. I know she loves clams and tangs so I kept on mentioning them as well and how beautiful a reef tank would be in the house. Well all my hard work and persistent conversations paid off. I got off work one day and walked into the garage and was surprised at what I saw. She surprised me with a Red Sea 3XL 900. Once I start setting everything up, I will start my own build thread. Thanks everyone.

60249EB9-5154-4889-A35C-D4D2D3EAB00B.JPG

Now we know who's going to be having all the fun!

Welcome to the Reef2Reef family. I appreciate your military service for our country. Thank you.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back