Hello everyone!

ap1194

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
75
Location
aurora
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hello, after a year of wanting to start a tank I finally did it! I have a 6.6 gallon long tank that I would like some advice on. What’s a good filter for it and what kind of power head should I use?
any advice on equipment would be appreciated.
I have a aqueon 500 in there now just to have water circulation.

Here’s a picture of what I have now.
6.6 petco bookshelf aquarium
Eheim 50w heater
Fluval sea m24 led
Aqueon 500 circulation pump

B0898C0D-CE78-4634-917F-EB9F15F7FE0E.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hello, after a year of wanting to start a tank I finally did it! I have a 6.6 gallon long tank that I would like some advice on. What’s a good filter for it and what kind of power head should I use?
any advice on equipment would be appreciated.
I have a aqueon 500 in there now just to have water circulation.

Here’s a picture of what I have now.
6.6 petco bookshelf aquarium
Eheim 50w heater
Fluval sea m24 led
Aqueon 500 circulation pump

B0898C0D-CE78-4634-917F-EB9F15F7FE0E.jpeg
Hello and welcome to the channel, tank looking great.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new