OP
OP
killereef

killereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Darrell...Just looked at your tank photo. Thats a good looking setup. I like your skimmer and Vortech mp10. I was looking into buying a vortex too. I like how their is no wires in the tank, but I ended up with the JBJ.

VandyTime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I love the mp10 and couldn't be more happy with the skimmer! I believe the best investment i've made though, is the rkl. Wish I had one sooner.

OP
OP
killereef

killereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was checking it out and ebay has it for 69.00 for 25lbs with free shipping. The premium Fiji will cost me 99.00 for 25lbs and free shipping......hmmmmmm. Ok, who has extra live rocks they are going to sell me for 1 dollar and pound....kidding

OP
OP
killereef

killereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a nice delivery today......ROCKS yeppppyyyyy:wink:. I ordered 25 lbs live premium medium fiji rocks from Aqua connection. The rocks looks good. I was going to place right into the tank and forgot that I have to place it in another tank for the die off......lol ...what a noob. Well, its in a holding tank and I cant wait to place it in my tank. I am now, at the 1 g mark in spending money :eek:oh: and so far nothing to show for it.

OP
OP
killereef

killereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boy...the pumps that come with the tank sucks. Their are two pumps that will take turns; to stop working or make a loud rattle. That ticks me off, when I bought it brand new (tank and pumps). I have to stick my hand in at least 2 to 6 times a day.

OP
OP
killereef

killereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[h=1]Hydor Pico Evolution 1000 Mini Water Pump 8W 260 gph....anyone with any experience with this pump? is it quite, is it reliable?[/h]

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 55 44.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 58 46.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back