Hello everyone!

hworner

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Hunter and I’ve always had a few freshwater tanks the past 7 years with great success, used to have a bio cube 5 years ago but didn’t have the best success, I currently have a 15 gallon fluval flex with 14 lbs of live rock live sand, using the In-Tank media basket with filter floss, activated carbon, ac bio medium. For lighting I have the prime 16 HD and a Nero 3 for a power head. First fish I have in is a awesome mocha storm clown! Very excited to get back into this community!

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

welcome captain GIF

Patientman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back to the salty side of life ... and to R2R! Having a previous try sometimes helps the next try! Experience and lessons learned ... and there is plenty of experience here with plenty of lessons learned! Don't be shy ... we all love the hobby and enjoy sharing what we have learned!

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

Benjamin Franklin GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Hunter and I’ve always had a few freshwater tanks the past 7 years with great success, used to have a bio cube 5 years ago but didn’t have the best success, I currently have a 15 gallon fluval flex with 14 lbs of live rock live sand, using the In-Tank media basket with filter floss, activated carbon, ac bio medium. For lighting I have the prime 16 HD and a Nero 3 for a power head. First fish I have in is a awesome mocha storm clown! Very excited to get back into this community!
Welcome to the fishy family Hunter!

Back