Welcome to R2R!!
1.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! It's very nice to meet you.

My name is Ian and I'm a reefer currently living in Indonesia (soon moving to Canada). This is my very first time posting in Reef2Reef so I apologise if I format anything weirdly.
I have only been in the reefing hobby for about 4 to 5 months so I'm still very much a noob to basically everything, I would immensely appreciate everyone's knowledge and teachings here!
I currently am taking care of my nano 15g reef tank that houses a few LPS corals and 3 soft corals plus 2 fishes.

Again, it is very nice to meet everyone and I hope we can all get along!
Hi Ian and Welcome!

Glad you joined

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! It's very nice to meet you.

My name is Ian and I'm a reefer currently living in Indonesia (soon moving to Canada). This is my very first time posting in Reef2Reef so I apologise if I format anything weirdly.
I have only been in the reefing hobby for about 4 to 5 months so I'm still very much a noob to basically everything, I would immensely appreciate everyone's knowledge and teachings here!
I currently am taking care of my nano 15g reef tank that houses a few LPS corals and 3 soft corals plus 2 fishes.

Again, it is very nice to meet everyone and I hope we can all get along!
Welcome to R2R!!!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.9%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 71 42.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back