Hello fellow fish geeks and master reefers!

MR_Clownfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WAZUP!!! From the Philippines, to Los Angeles (nope not via boat, we ride planes now lol), I bring good tidings!

Started my first reef tank looooong ago (more than 10 years ago), when I was still in the Philippines. And decided to come back to this obsession two years ago... set up my 20 gallon tank, rushed things... and WASTED MONEY! :der:

So, last summer 2013, decided to set one up again, but this time, take it slow. 40 Gallon, Tall About, 50lbs live rock, 10 Gallon sump w/ refugium, and so far so good, I think. LOL

So, here to learn, and share what ever I can. I also have an IG account, in case you wanna see some of my photos/video. its: SHALOM_PETPROS

Thanks everyone!

Now... where can I grab a drink here... :xd:
 
Welcome to R2R, everyone is pretty helpful here. Good luck this time around to your tank.
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new