Hello fellow reef addicts :)

clownfitch

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2013
Messages
390
Reaction score
28
Location
Fishing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I purchased a few items from Reef2Reef this morning, saw the forum tab, clicked and read some interesting posts so I decided to join your community. I'm excited to learn as much about the hobby as I can and figure this will be a great place to learn and share. I have a 7 month old 29g Coralife Biocube. Just this past weekend I stocked it with my first ever corals so now I am sitting back watching with my fingers crossed! I am also building a 30 gallon rectangle tank that I plan to name Fancy Tank. This one will house the rare and beautiful as I learn how to care for the common and pretty in the biocube. :)
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new