Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As suggested, I thought I'd jump on here and introduce myself.

I'm a long-time reef keeper and enthusiast. I used to be pretty involved on the forums years ago, but I'm getting into some new territory and new tanks and I thought it might be fun to get back into the forums and ask questions where I need to and answer them where I can.

I moved recently and sold off a lot of my tanks and equipment and downsized to a 40g breeder and a 26g AIO. I went over into Tampa and bought gulf rock and it's the first time I've used rock that fresh ever. It's been exciting to see all the life on the rocks and it's also been challenging beating the pests that inevitably come with it. Still fun and worth the effort.

Anyhow, I'm sure I'll be meeting more of you as I get back into it and post on here too.

Big hello from Florida to all of you!

Welcome and welcome back to hobby! Glad you joined. This site is great source of information

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in central florida:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 93 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back