hello form colorado

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsaint88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lsaint88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
9
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am Lenny from colorado. I have a 14g Biocube set up for a little over a year. I have a Frogspawn coral, Hammer coral, Green Star Polyps, duncan, acanthastrea. and for fish I have Cleaner Shrimp, 3 stripe damsel, Percula Clownfish. All of the pic are form my phone so when i get some more time i will size down my better pic forom my DSLR.
 

Attachments

  • WP_000096.jpg
    WP_000096.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 143
  • WP_000041.jpg
    WP_000041.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 136
  • WP_000086.jpg
    WP_000086.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 143
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often! Tank is looking good!
 
Welcome to R2R! Cool rock work! Thanks for sharing the pics.

-M&T
 
Hi, there! Welcome to R2R!! Nice lookin' tank you got there!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new