Hello from Aberdeen, Scotland

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
You can get the UK banner here:
Click "Join User Group", scroll to the bottom and click on "United Kingdom User Group".

OP
OP
snr1968

snr1968

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
You can get the UK banner here:
Click "Join User Group", scroll to the bottom and click on "United Kingdom User Group".
Hail Hail Can’t find the uk user group :confused:

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

Dunc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks. New here. Waiting for Fluval Evo Sea to arrive. Did have a Rio 180 few years ago but water changes killed me after 2 operations on my back, so, smaller tank it was. Will post progress once it arrives. Been looking around at other evo builds and learnt a lot already
Welcome Reefer!
1619660906788.gif

UK softy bloke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks. New here. Waiting for Fluval Evo Sea to arrive. Did have a Rio 180 few years ago but water changes killed me after 2 operations on my back, so, smaller tank it was. Will post progress once it arrives. Been looking around at other evo builds and learnt a lot already
Welcome fellow limey, this is a great forum.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

I've linked multiple hoses together so I can still siphon water for water changes on days my back bothers me. It runs thru the house, out the back, along the house side, near the fence and to a drain in alley out behind yard

Glad you joined

Back