Hello from AR.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jerryc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jerryc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
254
Reaction score
0
Location
AR.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I'm jerry and have been hear a few days just looking around Doc
from Reefdocter micro recommended your sit to some of us at KOTR our local site.
I count Doc among my personal Friends. I'm a electrical contractor and
have been keeping a reef for several years.
My favorite corals or micro and palys along with Chalice i have a 55 that
I'm in the process of upgrading to a 80. Just got finished with my new
cabinet grad canapé and stand . And yes i no pic lol but i lost the USB Cable
for my cheap Kodak camera and just ordered one off eBay today so later
for the pics:horse:
And as you can see I'm and awful speller and a slow typer :rolleyes:

Most sits i go to i use the same name as hear so if you look around you can find out more than you wont to no about me LOL :color:
 
Welcome to R2R Jerry! Docs the man!
 
Thank you everyone i rely enjoy reading everyones post hear. After around 8 years keeping a reef i conceder my self a old newbie.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new